- The Sudanese version of a burger patty.
- A traditional Welsh recipe that works as a snack or treat.
Filet Américain sandwich
- The sandwich spread is made with raw beef. It can be served on a plate as a salad, but it is delicious on bread. Try French baguette. Add lettuce, sliced onion and tomato, if you like.
- A homemade Libyan lentil soup, perfect as a warming starter.
- A New Zealand dish prepared with a local delicacy.
- Corn meal mush is something South Dakota settlers ate frequently.They added molasses and cream when available.