World of food and wine looks at a fascinating variety of customs and traditions in different countries across the globe, describing how the world cooks, eats, and drinks.
World food and wine presents authentic and reliable information apt to inspire new visitors to discover more about the topics treated. Written in a simple, direct style - easy to read on the web - and supported by colorful pictures.
Would you like to receive highly interested visitors?
Then let your advertisement be noticed by the people that matters. World food and Wine reaches people who are curious about the world and eager to discover more about other people and their cultures.
If you want to get your message across and announce your recipe, food, cooking, or food writing business, advertising on World Food and Wine will let everyone know about the benefits of doing business with you.
World Food and Wine visitors
World Food and Wine visitors are mainly interested in culture, wine, travel information, and recipes.
- Page views - 200,000 page views per month on average with peaks on April, May and November that can double that figure
- Visitors - World Food and Wine receives visits from people with a very varied profile from all over the world. On average, 59% visitors are female, 41% male. The age range is also varied, world-food-and-wine.com is visited more frequently by females who are in the age range 45-54 and males in the 35-44 age range.
- Countries - World Food and Wine receives visitors from all five continents and regions with a particularly strong input from the United States, United Kingdom and India.
- Other demographic information - 12% of visitors are highly involved in the wine production industry and 24% visitors are researching information for food and wine projects or English studies, both secondary school and college level
- Sub-domains - Advertise on www.world-food-and-wine.com and/or wiw.world-food-and-wine.com, the resource directory.
- User & community behavior - Visitors are loyal and trust world Food and Wine as a resource for accurate information on food and wine for a country before they travel with an average 22% page retention and 62% on the content pages receiving the most traffic...
- Ad tracking - Get daily data on impressions and clicks.
- Platform - World Food and Wine uses Allabor Media agency advertising platform, which allows you to easily manage your ads and view your advertising results anytime you want.
- Targeting options - Geographical targeting options to display adverts only for a particular region, country or post code are available.
- Minimum buy information - World Food and Wine has a minimum order size of CPM 1,000.impressions / CPC 100 clicks / FR 1 month.
- Support - We offer 24/7 support by email to all our advertisers, chat or phone on office hours -alternatively, contact Allabor Media agency for technical problems.
World Food and Wine can display text ads, pictures, graphics, banners and video. These types of adverts rotate within the designated zones. Pricing options range from cost per thousand impressions (CPM) or cost per click (CPC) to fixed rate.
This is an example of ad sizes are available for purchase along with the price; full details available at the advertising platform.
- 250x250 rectangle, footer zone, site wide: $6 CPM
- 250x250 rectangle, footer zone, site wide: $15 / month
- 250x250 rectangle, footer zone, site wide: $0.30 CPC, minimum purchase 100 clicks
- Remnant space, site wide: $5 CPM
How to get started
Step 1: Register as an advertiser and log in
Step 2: Add banners/ads
Step 3: Start a campaign
Step 4: Get traffic to your site
Contact World Food and Wine Advertising Team online or via email at advertising [at] world-food-and-wine [dot] com for other advertising options.
World Food and Wine reserves the right to approve or decline any advertisement or advertiser.
World Food and Wine does not place adverts on the front page. The words any page or site wide are general and exclude the front page.
World Food and Wine does not place a fixed advert on all pages. Site wide adverts rotate.