Finally! The treat we see everywhere, that we can't stop eating, we can actually make at home.
2 cbrown (sugar)
1butter (stick of)
1⁄4 clight corn syrup
1 pkpopping corn
1⁄2 tbaking soda
- Pop you popcorn, put it in a baking pan and preheat the oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together the butter, sugar and syrup in a heated saucepan. Stir while it boils.
- Add the baking soda, stir, then quickly pour it over the popcorn.
- Bake popcorn for 1 hour stirring occasionally.
- If stored before eating, make sure it goes in an aitight container.