A nutritional, full main meal in a bite size form.
- Soak the eggplants in salted water for 30 minutes, meanwhile heating a pan with margerine.
- In the pan fry the onions until nearly transparent then add the minced meat.
- After 10 minutes and the tomatoes and salt, cooking until the juices evaporate.
- Remove the eggplants and dry them before lightly browning them in a pan.
- Meanwhile stuff them with the minced meat mixture and add a pepper and tomato slice on top of each one.
- Add a little water, cover and let simmer for 30 minutes.