A typical BBQ recipe with a Canadian influence to bring out the flavour.
- In a pot bring to boil water along with the beer, onion, celery and thyme, then add the ribs, simmering for one hour.
- Meanwhile, in a pan combine the other ingredients and bring to the boil.
- Remove the ribs and pour the marinade over them, leaving it all to chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Remove the ribs once again and BBQ them while brushing them with marinade consistently.
- After 20 minutes of cooking, turning them every 5, prepare on a plate for serving.