This sweet and juicy apple and banana bread is ideal for a snack and a treat at breakfast time. Have a slice with tea or coffee.
1⁄2 c butter (softened)
1⁄2 c brown sugar
1⁄2 c sugar (granulated)
3 T sour cream
1 banana (mashed)
2 c flour
1 t baking powder
1 t baking soda
1⁄2 t cinnamon
2 apple (peeled, cored, and chopped)
1⁄2 c walnut
1 t vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter and both types of sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs.
- Stir in the sour cream, mashed banana and vanilla extract.
- Shift together flour, baking powder, soda and cinnamon in a different bowl.
- Gradually add the flour to the butter mixture.
- Gently stir in apples and nuts.
- Spoon the dough into a greased bread pan and bake on the middle rack for 1 hour.
1 hour, 20 minutes