Delicious salmon dish, topped with olive oil, brown mustard, black olives and chopped onion. Easy and quick to make, and melts in your mouth.
1 T mustard (brown mustard)
1 c olive oil (extra virgin)
1⁄2 c olives (black olives, pitted)
1 onion (medium sized, finley chopped)
3 lb salmon (thawed if frozen, rinsed)
- Mix onion, mustard, black olives and olive oil in bowl and stir well.
- Place salmon in baking pan. If you have a raised grill (1/4 inch or so), use this to lay salmon on.
- Coat salmon with onions, mustard, and olive oil.
- Put broil on high and place oven rack near top. Place salmon inside. Let broil for 8 minutes.
- After 8 minutes, check salmon. If not ready, allow salmon to cook for 5 minutes more, or until flaky.
Serve with tossed salad or pasta dish.