This is a Brazilian cake for lazy cooks, as its name says in the original language.The cake does not require much preparation or mixing.
- Heat the oven to 375º F.
- In a bowl, mix sugar, flour and baking powder with a spoon.
- Mix eggs with a spoon in a cup. Fill to the top with milk.
- Spread a layer of fruit in a baking pan. Then spread a layer of the flour mix and some ground cinnamon on top. Alternate layers of fruit and flour mix.
- Pour the eggs and milk over the layers of fruit and flour, no need to mix.
- Dot the surface with butter.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until done.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool.
- Serve warm or to room temperature..
The ingredients are not very well mixed before getting into the oven. That is normal.
If you don´t have apples and bananas, you can use any other fruits you have to make the cake.