Mexico enjoys a fine chocolate coffee and they do so especially at Christmas. You can also enjoy this Mexican coffee.
- Start with a fine dark brew. A French roast works really well for this drink. Keep the coffee hot. You'll need it soon.
- Stir the cream until it's thickened.
- Pour the chocolate syrup evenly into four warmed cups.
- Add the coffee to the chocolate and blend well.
- Then, sprinkle on the cinnamon and nutmeg and top with cream.
It's easy to warm cups. Just fill them with a small amount of water and place into the microwave for a minute, making sure the water doesn't all boil away. Then remove and dump out any excess water.
This is one of the Christmas drink recipes from around the world.