An easy snack or breakfast treat to make at home.
2 c granola (or your favorite cereal)
3⁄4 c flour
1⁄2 c butter (chilled)
1⁄4 c brown sugar (firmly packed)
1⁄2 t cinnamon (ground cinnamon)
8 oz yogurt (natural yogurt)
1 egg (slightly beaten)
2 T corn starch (or more flour)
- Heat the oven to 350º F. Grease an 8 inch square pan.
- Mix cereal, flour, sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Cut in butter until coarse crumbs form.
- Press 1/2 the mixture firmly into bottom of greased pan.
- Mix yogurt, egg and corn starch in another small bowl. Spread over cereal mixture in pan. Sprinkle remaining cereal mixture on top.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars when cooled.