This recipe is good for dinner or a hearty breakfast. If using garlic and rosemary marinade to flavor the chops, skip the olive oil in the recipe.
- Rub chops with oil or marinate in garlic and rosemary. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Build a two level fire, place the grill rack in place, close the grill lid and allow to heat up for 5 minutes.
- Grill the chops over the hot side of the fire for 4 minutes, turning once.
- Move them over to the cooler side and grill until done as desired.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Grilled lamb chops will take 10 minutes for well-done, 8 minutes for medium, and 6 for rare.