Do you like chicken in breadcrumbs or Kentucky style fried chicken? Try this cereal coated version.
3 pk chicken (fryer chicken, cut up)
2 T butter (melted butter)
1 t salt
1⁄2 t pepper (ground)
- Preheat oven to 350° F (175° C)
- Line a 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan with foil.
- Mix cereal, salt, and pepper.
- Dip chicken into the milk. Roll in cereal mixture until well coated.
- Place chicken in pan with the skin side up, drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake until chicken is done, apoximately 1 hour
1 hour, 15 minutes