Easy to make recipe that's a Canadian classic. A stunning snack or side dish which is sure to deliver.
1 c canola oil
- Heat the oil in a pan to 325 degrees Fahrenheit then remove the potatoes fro the water and dry them.
- Fry the potatoes in batches for 1 1/2 minutes each and transfer them to a paper towel afterwards.
- Make sure oil is at 325 degrees Fahrenheit before putting in each batch.
- After all the batches are done raise the oil heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and go through the same frying process in the hotter oil.
- As soon as a batch is done, dry quickly then put on a plate with a handful of cheese curds.