This chicken and almond appetizer can be frozen. Convenient to prepare in advance.
- Preheat oven to 400°F degreees.
- In a heavy pan, combine broth and butter, and bring to a boil.
- Whisk in flour and seasonings. Cook, whisking rapidly, until mixture leaves sides of pan and forms a smooth, compact ball.
- Remove from heat. Add eggs one at a time, beating well until mixture is shiny. Stir in chicken and almonds.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Freeze after baking. Wrap airtight. To Serve, place on ungreased baking sheet and bake at 350°F about 8 minutes or until golden. Do not thaw before baking. Do not microwave.