Casseroles are great for company and the kids love them too!
3 potato (medium sized)
4 chicken (boneless and skinless)
salt (to taste)
2 sli bacon (cut into 1 inch pieces)
1 lb mushroom (fresh, halved)
12 onion (veri small pearl onions, peeled)
1 t flour
1⁄4 c broth (chicken broth or stock)
- Create small potato balls using a melon scoop. Sprinkle the chicken with salt.
- Place bacon in pressure cooker and sauté until it has rendered its fat. Remove the bacon and set aside, leaving the fat in the pressure cooker.
- Add the potatoes to the fat and quickly sauté until lightly brown. Remove the potatoes and set aside.
- Add chicken pieces and brown on all sides, then remove.
- Add onions and mushrooms and sauté for one minute. Sprinkle in the flour, then add the stock and return the chicken, bacon and potatoes to the pressure cooker.
- Lock the lid in place, bring to pressure. Then lower heat and cook for 8 minutes at 15 psi. Allow pressure to drop by quick release or auto release and remove the lid.
A family of 4 will enjoy this yummy casserole as will your guests!