Fast and easy to make with the pressure cooker, this recipe will surely make your mouth water.
- Cook rice using pot in pot method and set aside in a warm place.
- In the pressure cooker, heat oil and sauté chicken and onions over medium-high heat until chicken is lightly browned.
- Add water, garlic, oil, and soy sauce, then add chili powder, curry, turmeric and ground ginger and stir till well blended.
- Lock the lid in place and bring to pressure. Lower heat and cook for 4 minutes at 15psi.
- Allow pressure to drop by the natural release method for 4 minutes, then release the remaining pressure using the quick release method or automatic release method and remove lid.
- Stir in parsley and serve over warm rice.
Cooking chicken in a pressure cooker makes the chicken much more tender and juicy than baking it or even cooking it in a slow cooker, not to mention the time you save using a pressure cooker.