This is an easy lasagna with a white sauce. Kids love it!
2 cn sauce (Alfredo sauce, pre-made, store bought or your own)
1 lb cheese (ricotta cheese)
8 oz cheese
2 bell pepper (green, diced)
1⁄2 lb chicken (boneless and skinless)
5 clv garlic (crushed or finely chopped)
cheese (Parmesan cheese)
- Thinly coat a large baking pan with non-stick cooking spray, or unsalted butter.
- Cut the chicken into small, bite sized pieces and cook with 3 of the finely chopped cloves of garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Following the manufacturers directions, cook and drain lasagna noodles. Separate and allow to cool.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the Ricotta, mozzarella, diced peppers and remaining garlic. Use the Italian seasoning to taste.
- heat oven to 350°F.
- Layer your lasagna, starting with the sauce and then alternating between the lasagna noodles, cheese mixture and chicken. Ending with the pasta sauce and topping with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes. Allow the lasagna to settle before serving