Here we see a significant difference from, say, Tandoori Chicken.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and add the yogurt, or cream, followed by the sugar. Mix well.
- Warm the ghee in a skillet and add ginger, garlic, cardamon and cinnamon.
- Add the chicken chunks and stir well. Fry for 15 minutes on medium-high.
- Lower the heat to medium and pour the egg mixture onto the chicken. Simmer for an additional 5-10 minutes.
- Test with a fork to ensure that any pink juices in the chicken have turned white. Toss on the almonds, then serve hot.
Mughlai cuisine is just a sample of Indian cuisine. Such an ancient and large country was bound to show variety for food preparation, so there is more than one style in Indian cuisine.