Chicken breast fillets are fast and easy to cook, but they can be boring. How can make them interesting enough to share with guests in a formal meal? These chicken parcels are one of the possible answers to this question.
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F (180°C).
- Place 4 aluminum foil sheets on the work top. Pour 2 Tbs olive oil on each one.
- Make a circle in the center with zucchini slice. Lay the sliced chicken breast on top, then the the goat cheese, and tomato slices. Sprinkle the chopped parsley on top.
- Close the parcels and cook in the middle rack for about 20 minutes.
- Place the parcels, still closed, on serving plates and let each guest open their own to get all the flavor.
If you wish to add more flavor, sprinkle herbs de Provence or finely chopped garlic - garlic granules work fine - together with the chopped parsley.
If you omit the goats cheese, this is a dairy free recipe.
Serve some appetizer with hummus then. Good on the side? Try creamy garlic mash or flavored rice.