Great to prepare the night before and pack in lunches for the next day. You can keep to your low fat diet when having lunch out.
- Combine the cream cheese, onion, chicken, sour cream and dill.
- Spread on tortilla. Place spinach leaves on top of the filling layer.
- Roll tortllas and cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight before serving.
- Slice into bite size pieces and serve with dip of your choice such as nonfat ranch or salsa.
If you slice about 1/2 inch thick you can serve as a pinwheels appetizer as well.
This is an example of how to make a lighter meal by switching to low fat ingredients in a recipe.