A hearty starter for a meal or a single dish for a light meal. The recipe will yield six servings as starter and four servings as light meal.
- Heat oil in a saucepan and brown meat. Drain off excess fat.
- Add onion and celery and cook until vegetables are tender-crisp, 5-6 minutes
- Stir in tomatoes, potatoes, beef broth, water, chili powder, salt, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Bring to the boil. Cover and cook until potatoes are tender, about 15 min.
- Stir in peas and heat through.
You can use leftover peas from other dish. Cooked green beans is also an option.