Chocolate and chocolate chip muffins, what could be more delicious? A recipe to enjoy chocolate which is a little healthier because it uses unsaturated fat.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C) and prepare muffin pan.
- Grease muffin pan or fill with paper liners. A nonstick pan requires no greasing.
- In large bowl add and combine well eggs, oil, milk and vanilla.
- In smaller bowl combine well flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips.
- Combine wet and dry mixtures and fold together gently until just mixed.
- Spoon into prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from pan and cool on rack.
Sprinkle extra chocolate chips on top of each muffin before baking.