Not only these eggs are a delicious treat, it is a cooking craft to do with your kids.
- Cream together butter and cream cheese. Add powdered sugar and any additional flavorings.
- Shape into eggs. Place on cookie sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Chill in refrigerator at least 2 hours, or during the night.
- Melt chips together in the top pan of at double boiler.
- Dip eggs into chocolate mixture to coat.
- Return to cookie sheet and chill for 1/2 hour or until the chocolate coating its hard.
Wrap the eggs in colorful paper or foil.
Preparation time does no include standing time. The eggs will need to chill for at least 2 hours before being coated in chocolate, and at least 30 minutes once coated.