The chocolate and espresso blend beautifully in this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Combine butter and cookie crumbs. Press the mixture onto the bottom and 1 inch of the side of a 9-inch spring form pan.
- Melt 1 cup Hershey's kisses over low heat in small saucepan, stirring constantly.
- Mix sugar and cream cheese together in a large bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed. Then beat in cinnamon, milk, eggs, and espresso powder until well blended.
- Add in the melted chocolate and beat an additional 2 minutes.
- Spoon the mixture into prepared crust.
- Bake for 55 minutes, then cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes and separate cake from the side of pan.
- The side of the pan can be removed after the cheesecake is completely cool.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving.
- When it is time to serve, pour a little sauce over and top with fruit.
Preparation time does not include chilling.
You can also top the chocolate espresso cheesecake with more Hershey kisses and espresso cream.
Beat together 2 tbsp powdered sugar, 1 tsp instant espresso powder, and 1/2 cup whipping cream until firm.