These chocolate truffles are a great treat to have after dinner with coffee. They have 79 calories per serving and 6.4 grams of fat. The best, you know all ingredients are natural.
- Boil cream in a heavy saucepan, until it is reduced down to 2 Tbs.
- Remove from heat and stir in liquor and chocolate pieces. Stir over a low heat until chocolate melts.
- Whisk in the soft butter until smooth, pour into a shallow bowl and chill in fridge until firm, about 1 hour.
- Scoop up the mix with a teaspoon and shape into small balls (1 inch or 2-3 cm) and roll in the cocoa powder. Work in a cool area.
- Cover and store in fridge.
Allow the chocolate truffles to sit at room temperature 30 minutes before serving.
Decadent, yet easy.