A garnish of fresh dill is ideal for this very easy pickled cucumber salad. Sprinkle chopped fresh dill just before serving.
- Layer the cucumber slices in a pan or salad bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, water, sugar, salt, and pepper until well mixed.
- Pour the vinegar mix over cucumber slices.
- Cover the cucumber and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- To serve, drain cucumber slices and sprinkle fresh dill over them.
Choose medium-sized cucumbers, about 6 inches long.
If you don't have dill, substitute with fresh chopped parsley.
Preparation time does not include resting time.