Make the dough with the bread machine even if the rolls are baked in the oven.
4 c flour (bread flour)
1 c milk (warmed)
1⁄2 c butter (softened)
1⁄4 c sugar
2 1⁄4 t yeast (dry active yeast)
1 1⁄2 t salt
- Referring to the manufacturer's directions, in the order directed, place all of the ingredients into the bread machine pan. After selecting the "dough" cycle, press start.
- Once the machine has been on for roughly 5 minutes, check it and add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water OR flour to the mixture, if needed.
- Once the dough cycles has been completed, place dough on a lightly floured surface.
- Next, divide the dough up into 24 pieces and form into balls (these are the rolls).
- Prepare a 13x9x2 baking pan by greasing it thoroughly. Places each dough ball inside the pan.
- Cover and place in a warm place so the balls can rise. (This should only take about 15 minutes.)
- Set oven to 375°F and bake rolls for approximately 13-16 minutes, or until the rolls are golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!