This recipe is low GI, low carb and gluten free is the chicken broth is. If using prepared chicken broth or making it from a stock cube, check the ingredients.
- Heat skillet and spritz with cooking spray.
- Saute garlic and mushroom.
- Add and cook chicken over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Add vinegar, and let it fizz a minute.
- Add chicken broth, thyme, pepper and vinegar.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
Be very careful not to add excess vinegar because the flavor from balsamic is very strong.
You can substitute vinegar with the same amount of white wine for an easy mushroom and wine chicken.