Green beans with Oriental flavor.
- Cook green beans in salted boling water until tender, about 10-15 minutes.
- While green beans are cooking, toast sesame seeds until light golden.
- Grind the toasted sesame seeds to a paste. Mix in soy sauce and sugar.
- Remove liquid from the beans, cool under cold running water, and drain.
- Place cooked beans in a bowl and mix with the dressing. Serve.
Toast sesame seeds in a dry skillet, for about 2-5 minutes. Toss and stir frequently to prevent burning.
If the dressing is too thick, thin with a little water or a clear broth such as dashi.