Serve with steamed baby potatoes and vegetables or with salad and white rice. A gourmet dinner ready in record time.
- Rub some olive oil over the tuna steak. Sprinkle over peppercorns. Use green, red and black peppercorns for effect. Place the tuna into a glass container, cover with film and set it to marinate in the fridge, at least an hour and better overnight.
- Grill for 5 minutes each side. Season and set aside, cover with foil, to rest for 5 minutes.
- Prepare the sauce while grilling the tuna. Mix coriander leaves, olive oil, mustard and vinegar in the blender. Season, if required at all, to taste.
- Slice the tuna steak. There will be still some red at the center. This way the tuna is moist and tender.
- Serve garnished with coriander leaves and the sauce at the side.
Set the tuna to marinate in the fridge before leaving in the morning. Grill the tuna when you come back in the evening.