This recipe is for your slow cooker. You will need a 3 and a quarter or 5 quart slow cooker. Use an electric mixer or food processor.
- Preheat your slow cooker on high for 30 minutes
- Combine warm, not hot, milk, oil, honey, salt, yeast, and half the flour.
- Beat well for about 2 minutes. Add remaining flour, mix well.
- Place dough in well greased bread cake pan and cover. Let stand for 5 minues.
- Place pan in crockpot. Cover and bake on high setting for 2 to 3 hours.
- Remove pan and uncover. Let stand 5 minutes. Remove bread from the pan and serve warm.
Substitute scalded fresh milk with reconstituted dry milk, warm.