Serve this spicy nibbles as appetizer or for a buffet dinner.
- Fill jalapeño pepper halves with cream cheese then press the halves together.
- Mix eggs, water and salt together.
- Dip jalapeños into the egg mixture, then dredge in breadcrumbs.
- Place on a cookie sheet and freeze for 2 hours.
- Heat oil in deep fryer to 370°F. Deep fry peppers in batches for about 3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Transfer the poppers to paper towels to drain.
Be careful when frying the frozen peppers. The ice crystals will cause the oil to pop.
Preparation time does not include standing time.