A simple and delicious week day dinner with lamb, vegetables and healthy almonds that will be on the table in less than 30 minutes.
- Heat half the oil in the wok and brown the lamb strips until nearly cooked through. Remove the meat to a plate and reserve for later.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok. stir fry the bell pepper strips and the mushrooms until tender.
- Return the meat to the wok with the pepper and mushrooms.
- Add spinach, garlic, ginger, sugar, sauces and cornstarch mix.
- Stir fry until the sauce boils and thickens.
- Place on a serving dish or on the individual plates.
- Check the seasoning, sprinkle toasted almonds on the stir fry and serve.
When browning the meat, work in batches if needed.