Light pancakes with anti-oxidant packed blueberries and tangy lemon flavor make a healthy choice for breakfast, a light lunch, a tasty snack or a homely dessert.
- Place the flour, baking powder and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Add the sugar and lemon rind. Add the yogurt, milk, melted butter and beaten eggs. Mix everything together well.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Heat a non-stick skillet and drop a couple of tablespoons of mixtures into the pan to form a pancake.
- Leave until you see small bubbles appear on the pancake and the mixture appears to be set.
- At this point flip the pancake over and cook approximately one more minute.
- Remove from heat and keep in a warm place until ready to serve.
- Repeat with remaining mixture.
This lemon and blueberry pancakes recipe is a healthy choice. Try this recipe substituting plain yogurt with blueberry yogurt.