A delicious homemade recipe for a dessert the U.S. is famous for.
1 1⁄4 c crackers (Graham crackers, crumbled)
1 c sugar
1⁄3 c butter
11 oz cream cheese
2 egg (beaten)
2 c sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, then mix the crumbs, 1/4 cup of sugar and the butter.
- Press into the bottom of a cake plate and bake until a lightly browned crust appears.
- Mix the cheese, eggs, 1/2 cup of sugar and vanilla together then pour on top of the cooled crust.
- Bake the cake for 20 minutes.
- Mix the sour cream with the rest of the sugar, pour over the cake, then turn the oven off and leave the cake in it for a few more minutes.
- Cool the cake then put it in the fridge to enjoy later on.