A recipe for no bake cookies is a delicious and easy solution when you need a treat fast.
- In a saucepan, mix sugar, milk and butter.
- Bring to a hard boil and boil for one minute.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients.
- Mix well and drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper, or spread into a greased bar pan.
- Allow to cool.
Using this basic recipe as a start, you can create a lot of variations of it. Try some of the following or make up your own.
- Add 4 Tbs cocoa with the sugar for a chocolate peanut butter cookie.
- Use chunky peanut butter.
- Use 1 cup of coconut and 2 cups of oatmeal.
- Try different cereals.
- Mix in chopped peanuts, chocolate chips, raisins, chocolate covered candy, mini marshmallows, or other goodies at the end of the recipe.
Enjoy this quick and delicious sweet treat.