There are more recipes for fudge over there, but try this one first.
1 c butter
4 1⁄2 c sugar (about 2 lb)
1 T vanilla extract
11 3⁄4 oz chocolate (9 3/4 oz sweet baking chocolate plus 2 oz unsweetend chocolate)
1 pk chocolate (chocolate chips, semi-sweet)
1 cn milk (evaporated milk, large can)
1 cn marshmallow cream
- Line a large shallow pan with grease proof paper.
- In a Dutch oven mix chocolate, milk, butter and sugar. Bring to boil, stirring continuously, lower de heat, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Add marshmallow fluff, mixing until dissolved. Add vanilla.
- Pour into the prepared pan and let set until firm.
- Once firm, cut and store in refrigerator.
If you don´t have grease proof paper, grease the pan with a little butter. Alternatively, use a large cookie sheet.