This orange flavored pork recipe will add variety to your low fat diet. Lean pork is as low fat as beef.
- Trim any fat from tenderloin. Cut into two pieces.
- Cut a lengthwise slit down each piece, about 2/3 of the way through and then flatten.
- Spray tenderloin with cooking spray and then sprinkle tenderloin with ground pepper to your liking.
- Combine marmalade, fresh mint, soy sauce, and garlic.
- Place tenderloins in roasting pan and pour marmalade mixture over top and spread out evenly.
- Bake at 350° F for 35 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Garnish with mint springs at serving time.
Use this recipe for a celebration day. You can enjoy dinner without missing out on your diet.