A Korean dish full of flavor. Garnish with with mild red chili peppers, more green onions and kimchi.
- Combine sliced green onions, soy sauce, water, sesame oil, brown sugar, sesame seeds, garlic, ginger, chili pepper and anise pepper, if used.
- Place beef short ribs and marinade in plastic bag or utility dish, turning to coat.
- Close bag securely or cover dish and marinate in refrigerator 4 to 6 hours, or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove ribs from marinade and discard tthe liquid.
- Place ribs on grill over medium coals. Broil 5 to 6 minutes.
- Turn ribs over; brush or spoon on marinade. Cover and continue cooking 5 to 6 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
- Place ribs on platter, garnish and serve.
The beef short ribs should be no more than 3/8 to 1/2" thick.
Garnish with with mild red chili peppers, more green onions and kimchi.
Marinating or resting time has not been included in the preparation time estimated.