A chocolate candy with a peanut butter filling molded into a cup shape.
- Prepare paper cup molds or layer parchment paper on a shallow pan.
- Melt half the chocolate chips and distribute among the paper cups or layer over the paper in the shallow pan. Let it cool.
- Melt butter in a large sauce pan and then add the other ingredients, chocolate chips, cookie crumbs, peanut butter and powdered sugar. Mix well.
- Distribute into paper cup molds or spread on a shallow pan, o top of the chocolate layer. Let it cool. Chill.
- Melt the rest of the chocolate chips and spread over the chilled peanut butter mixture.
- Refrigerate 2-3 hours to set.
- If done on a shallow pan, bring the peanut butter and chocolate sweet to room temperature before cutting it up.
A simple way of making this popular sweet is doing only two layers, a layer of peanut butter mix covered with a layer of melted chocolate, on a shallow pan and then cut the sweet once chilled and brought back to room temperature.