Beef Stroganoff is quick to make in a pressure cooker and will become a family favorite even quicker.Serve with steamed rice.
- Brown meat in pressure cooker. Add flour and mix well.
- Stir in onion, garlic, beef broth, mushrooms, tomato paste and Worcestershire sauce, blend thoroughly.
- Lock the lid and bring to pressure. Lower heat and cook for 25 minutes on high pressure (15psi).
- Allow pressure to drop by the natural release method and remove lid. S
- tir in sour cream and blend well.
- Serve over warm cooked rice, or you can stir the cooked rice into the meat mixture.
Stroganoff is well suited to prepare ahead and re-heat, so it is rice.
Beef Stroganoff is an ideal recipe to dish into an insulated container and take to work for a hearty lunch. It also comes out well when re-heated in the microwave oven, if there is one on the premises.