Serve these kebabs over a bed of steamed white rice, with lettuce and tomato salad on the side, and enjoy the pleasure of grilling, even if you don't own a grill as you can cook this kebabs in your microwave oven.
- Mix oil, chopped garlic, salt, pepper and aromatic herbs. Add diced meat, mix, cover and let it marinate in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
- Prepare the kebabs alternating pepper, meat and onion; finish with a cherry tomato.
- Pre-heat the crunch plate for 5-6 minutes on high or following the manufacturer instructions.
- Place kebabs on the plate and cook on high 5 minutes, turn and cook for another 5 minutes, still on high.
- Let stand for 3 minutes and serve.
Don't use metal skewers in the microwave, use wooden sticks. Soak them in water for 30 minutes as precaution.
If you don't have or don't like lamb meat, substitute lamb with beef without compunction. If you do like lamb, let us suggest a good Merlot as the perfect companion for these kebabs.
These kebabs come out juicier when previously marinated, however, skip this step if you are in a hurry and you'll be able to present perfectly cooked kebabs in about 15-16 minutes.