Tacos rate high in the list for best liked Mexican food. A taco kit with ready made seasoning and prepared taco shells can be your introduction to Mexican food.
- Pre-heat ovet at at 350º F (180º C)
- Cook ground beef in a pan together with taco seasoning and water, follow directions on the packet.
- Warm taco shells in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Spoon refried beans into a serving bowl. Arrange the shredded cheese, chopped lettuce, tomatoes and onions in separate bowls.
- Fill a taco shell starting with your choice of beans or meat, add cheese and vegetables. Top with salsa and sour cream.
Taco shells are Mexican tortillas fried and folded. They come ready to fill in taco kits.
If you are not a big fan of canned food and have the time, make authentic refried beans.