Roasted rack of lamb glazed with honey and mustard, with a selection of small and tender vegetables.
2 lamb (2 best ends of neck of lamb, 6 cutlets each)
3 T mustard (wholegrain)
3 T honey
6 eggplant (baby eggplant)
6 zucchini (baby zucchini or very small ones, ends trimmed)
seasoning (salt and ground pepper)
- Preheat oven to 400° F (200° C)
- Make small slits on the fat.
- Mix honey and mustard together and rub on the fat.
- Place the lamb on a rack inside a roasting pan, fat side up.
- Roast for about 1 hour.
- Bring salted water to the boil and blanch vegetables for a few minutes. Drain and coat with a little oil.
- Add vegetables to the pan with the meat. Baste with juices and season meat and vegetables with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 40-50 minutes more, basting once.
- Serve 2-3 cutlets of lamb with the vegetables and juices.
1 hour, 55 minutes