Simple and fast skillet dinner that the whole family can enjoy.
4 chicken (boneless, skinless)
1 t thyme (dried, or 1 tablespoon fresh)
1 T olive oil (extra virgin olive oil has a nice flavor)
1 onion (red, medium size, sliced)
1⁄3 c vinegar (balsamic vinegar)
seasoning (salt and pepper to taste)
- Season chicken with thyme and salt.
- Heat oil in skillet. Saute onion.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook until chicken is no longer pink. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate.
- Add fruit spread, balsamic vinegar, and pepper to oil and onion in skillet.
- Cook until spread is melted and sauce thickens. Pour over chicken and serve.
Garnish with fresh berries and parsley for added decoration.