Chicken and cashews go really nicely together. This dish is really easy to make and tastes wonderful. Serve with a side of noodles or rice.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the chicken breasts in a non-stick roasting tray. Drizzle the oil over the chicken and add the garlic cloves and cashews.
- Roast for approximately 25 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, steam the broccoli for approximately 5 minutes, then add to chicken.
- In a separate bowl combine the lemon juice and lemon zest and pour this mixture over the chicken.
- Return to oven and roast for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, season and serve.
For a variation, you can other ingredients to the chicken, such as a tablespoon of soy sauce, a little chili or even a little honey.
Cooking meat and vegetables together saves time while still providing a nutritious meal.