Ground lamb mixed with spices and crumbled sheep´s milk cheese.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Sahpe the mixture into burgers, round or oval.
- Cover and chill for 20 minutes.
- Cook burgers on the grill or barbecue, turning once; until the meat is done; about 6-8 minutes each side.
- Serve each burger in a brad roll with green salad leaves.
The burgers can be served with a selection of salsas, relishes, or chutneys.
If there is no outside grill or barbecue, cook the burgers in the oven, under a pre-heated grill. Alternatively, hte burgers can be fried in a pan with a little oil.
For a quick granish, mix some ewe's milk Feta cheese with mayonnaise, dried basil, and chopped sundried tomatoes.
For another savory variation, substitute the crunchy fried onion with the same amount of grated Feta cheese.