A few herbs can change the flavor of any meat for the better, as it is the case o a pork roast.
- Heat the oven to 350° F.
- Mix the chopped onions, herbs and spices with the mustard to make the sutffing.
- Cut an X lenghtwise in the piece of meat.
- Press stuffing into the meat using the carrot. Leave the carrot in.
- Place roast in a roasting pan with a little water.
- Roast for 2½ hours, r until juices run clear.
Substitute dried herbs with double amount of fresh leaves, chopped.
Add a little mustard powder to the stuffing on top of the prepared mustard if you wish.
Add more onions and the same herbs and spices used for the stuffing to the pan to add flavor while roasting.