Frozen blueberries keep more antioxidant power than dried or canned ones, but all are good to prepare this creamy dessert.
3 egg yolk
8 T sugar
1 1⁄2 c cheese (Mascarpone cheese)
12 cookies (biscotti or lady fingers)
1 c coffee (strong coffee)
2 t cocoa
4 T chocolate (semi sweet chocolate chips)
2 c blueberries
- Beat egg yolks and sugar until smooth and creamy. Add mascarpone.
- Beat egg whites to snow peak consistency. fold into the egg yolk, sugar and mascarpone mixture.
- Dip biscotti in coffee and place a layer on each plate. Pour the mascarpone and egg mixture on top. Sprinkle over cocoa and the chocolate chips.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Garnish with blueberries and serve.
For more flavor add, if you wish, a little amaretto.