Chicken and grilled asparagus in a light salad make a delicious and healthy option for lunch or light supper.
- Heat half of the olive oil in a large frying pan. Add the chicken strips, sun-dried tomatoes and garlic and stir. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook and stir until the chicken is done and no longer pink inside, about 5-8 minutes. In the meantime, arrange the radicchio in a large salad bowl.
- Remove the chicken mixture from the frying pan with a slotted spoon and place on top of the radicchio.
- Stir-fry the asparagus pieces in the remaining fat until almost tender and add to the radicchio.
- To make the dressing, mix together 2 tbsp oil, raspberry vinegar and the sugar in a bowl. Pour into the pan with the remaining fat and stir until hot.
- Pour over the radicchio/chicken salad, toss gently and serve immediately.
Serve with rice cakes for a gluten free lunch or supper. Serve with crusty bread for everyone else.